EdgeScape Forum
Please log in to the forums!
Vote for EdgeScape on RuneLocus! We need to get back to the second page again! If you like the server, tell your friends!
EdgeScape Forum
Please log in to the forums!
Vote for EdgeScape on RuneLocus! We need to get back to the second page again! If you like the server, tell your friends!
EdgeScape Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EdgeScape Forum

Welcome to EdgeScape RuneScape private server! The Chatbox is in the portal if you want to use it.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Old Runescape Bank.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xan x fury

xan x fury

My Old Runescape Bank. Empty
PostSubject: My Old Runescape Bank.   My Old Runescape Bank. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:39 pm

This is my last screenshot of my bank with my two Old pking buds... Code Cse who still plays but not sure about Lefty. ahh good old times =(
I quitted just because I wanted to achieve success even thogh I started Runscape 9 years ago and got most of this shit through the events and from pking lol. Ever since I quitted I gave my shit to random people and to my friends..... now I have regrets..... and here I am trying out Private servers to test my pking skills on other players, also dont wanna lv more stats which take forever on retail lol I lost my patience..... Also this isn't bullshit you can look my guy up on retail and my pking friends. Also try to look for this image on google because, you won't find it i'm the only one that took the screenshot.
-Also you'll start seeing this as my profile pic. =) and notice this was old Runescape where Million wasnt green yet lol and kept it as old Runescape. As soon as barrows came out in around 2005 I think...I had to get alot of sets of each my favorite; was from the most sets to the least sets I got or I just bought Mostly, yea I bought most of my sets lol prob why I have large amounts. Note: quitted because I got bored and anoyed of people asking me on retail for free shit..... even on private chat set off but, couldnt talk to my friends..... If....... I would of waited until around 2007 I think is where clan chat came out Then it wouldn't bother me to play retail and still have my shit but too late...... and this was my success and I miss it to this day =( but proud =)

My Old Runescape Bank. Screen12
Back to top Go down
Bryce
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Old Runescape Bank.   My Old Runescape Bank. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Im sorry but that is not real. I have a couple reasons for it to.
Back to top Go down
xan x fury

xan x fury

PostSubject: Re: My Old Runescape Bank.   My Old Runescape Bank. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:50 pm

lmao.....
Back to top Go down
Bryce
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Old Runescape Bank.   My Old Runescape Bank. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:02 pm

xan x fury wrote:
lmao.....
Noone has ever had that many party hats in one. The bottom of the chat has public and its not in capital letters. Jagex is tidy they wouldnt do that.
Back to top Go down
Mort
Admin
Mort

PostSubject: Re: My Old Runescape Bank.   My Old Runescape Bank. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 pm

The second button on the bottom is Private chat, and Bryce is right, it's capitalized in retail. Nice try.
Back to top Go down
http://edgescape.roflforum.net
xan x fury

xan x fury

PostSubject: Re: My Old Runescape Bank.   My Old Runescape Bank. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:26 am

lmao i almost but, i just now noticed that shitty second public chat lmao =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Old Runescape Bank.   My Old Runescape Bank. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Old Runescape Bank.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EdgeScape Forum :: Main :: Goals and Achievments-
Jump to: