EdgeScape Forum
Please log in to the forums!
Vote for EdgeScape on RuneLocus! We need to get back to the second page again! If you like the server, tell your friends!
EdgeScape Forum
Please log in to the forums!
Vote for EdgeScape on RuneLocus! We need to get back to the second page again! If you like the server, tell your friends!
EdgeScape Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EdgeScape Forum

Welcome to EdgeScape RuneScape private server! The Chatbox is in the portal if you want to use it.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlottes mod/staff application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charlotte

charlotte

Charlottes mod/staff application Empty
PostSubject: Charlottes mod/staff application   Charlottes mod/staff application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:09 pm

i know this might not be the right time in the short time i have been a registered member, but oh well! here it is! Smile

Username: Ts charlotte
Information: i have been a staff member on various sites. all of which have unfortunately closed down because of lack of players. i have hosted my own server, and had a maximum of 40 players, but i closed that down because at the end of it, no one was playing. i think i would be a good staff member because i have friendly and helpful traits, and am willing to help anyone who is in need. i can safely say that i am one of the most active members of this site, and i will definitely advertise this server if asked.

i hope you will consider this.
thank you for your time. ♥️

Back to top Go down
http://www.runescapeaccounthacks.webs.com
edgeville

Charlottes mod/staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlottes mod/staff application   Charlottes mod/staff application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:57 pm

hi im new i hade read your letter you wrote i bet you are very nice
Back to top Go down

Charlottes mod/staff application
Page 1 of 1